[TowerTalk] Insurance claim

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Insurance claim
From: w7xu@iw.net (w7xu)
Date: Thu Jul 3 11:17:06 2003
Assume your antennas and towers were destroyed by a tornado (as mine
were last week).  Would you expect your insurance company to pay only
for the replacement costs of what you lost, or would you expect them
to also pay for the towers and antennas to be erected by a commercial
tower company?  We're talking about a lot of work (3 towers over 130
ft., plus 2 others damaged and 44 antennas destroyed.  Negotiations
with my insurance company are in progress.

Thanks.

Arliss  W7XU