[TowerTalk] FD antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FD antenna
From: k9kl@gbonline.com (Gregg Seidl)
Date: Thu Jul 3 22:02:24 2003
I just wanted to let everyone know how GREAT the loop that most suggested I
try for FD.We installed 142 foot loop in a square and fed it with 450 ohm
open wire,the kind that has windows in it.It was 25 feet up. IT ROCKED.We
had unsolitcited reports of"man you guys are strong,what you running".We are
going to use one next year on 40 and we are going to try one on 75/80.My
question is this:we used open wire to feed it but I would like to feed it
with coax as it is a pain to feed open wire thru all the stuff around
here.Can you use a 75 ohm macthing cable or ?????   Gregg K(KL