[TowerTalk] RE: antenna party updates

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: antenna party updates
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins K1TTT)
Date: Sat Jul 12 13:09:24 2003
Well, we are going to try again... Sunday morning starting about 8am we
will try one more time to get the 6 ele 20m down and the last 2 new ones
up.  Please let me know if you plan on coming.

If you can't be here but want to watch check out the webcam at
http://www.k1ttt.net/webcam/. (if you haven't been there before and
played with it, the pages refresh automatically every 5 minutes, but if
you hit the refresh button there is actually a new picture every 15
seconds.)  Just don't show up at 10am and expect to see the whole show,
if everything goes as planned I hope to be back on the ground by 9:30 or
10am at the latest.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net