[TowerTalk] KLM KT34 info Thanks and manual request

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KLM KT34 info Thanks and manual request
From: radioboy@telus.net (Paul)
Date: Sat Jul 12 21:06:50 2003
Well this is my first day subscribed to this group, and I know this is a no
no as far as the post rules go, but I wanted to say THANK YOU to you for all
of your help. I have posted to rec.radio.antenna and my regular AM group but
have yet to receive a reply. You fellows have responded with 6 replies so
far in less than a day, and excellent replies they are, some with pictures!

I have found a new home to hang out in.

Thanks for all the info. I will compile it and decide what to do with my
KT34XA, which is what we have determined I have. It must have been a heavy
duty option with this massive boom though.

Several people have suggested I find manuals for both the KT34XA and the
KT34A, so here I ask of you good folk, does anyone have a manual you could
email to me for this antenna so I can construct it as a KT34A with a 16'
boom for now? When I get to the new QTH, I can set it up as the XA. What I
need are the element dimensions and spacing. I plan to clean it all up and
put it up in the next few weeks. It looks to be in excellent condx but only
when I start to dismantle it, will its true condx be revealed.

Thanks again everyone! You're terrific!

Kind regards,

Paul
VE7KHz