[TowerTalk] Insulated Wire

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Insulated Wire
From: grigorov@bel.ru (Igor Grigorov)
Date: Tue Jul 29 02:44:10 2003
Roger,

As experience shows, every insulated wire has own shortenig factor...
More, the factor depends from the frequency. However, you could be  made
 a dipole, say for 10 meters, erected it to high more than 0.3 lambda,
and to mesure its resonance. You will know  the resonance, the dipole
length, and you will find the shortenig factor for your real wire.
May be it is complicated way, but it works!

73! Igor, RK3ZK

my project is free antenna e- magazine at:
www.antentop.com