[BULK] - [TowerTalk] T-Connectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [BULK] - [TowerTalk] T-Connectors
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Tue Aug 5 11:30:05 2003
The Type N F-F-F "T" adapter is military P/N UG28A/U, made by Amphenol and
others.

The UHF F-F-F "T" adapter is military P/N M358F, but I haven't seen one in
many years -- don't know if anybody makes them with sufficient quality to be
trusted.

WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill