[TowerTalk] Antenna element vibration damping - How

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna element vibration damping - How
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: Mon Aug 11 10:39:37 2003
I hesitate to recommend rope in ALL antennas, but to
see how Hygain does it, check out any of their HF
monobanders' manuals

http://www.hy-gain.com/

As far as I could tell, Hygain's tribanders don't make
mention of adding rope to the elements with traps on
them.  TH3, no rope.  TH6, no rope.  TH7 - rope in
monoband (non-trapped) elements only.

-Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com