[TowerTalk] Relays in RF usage UPDATE

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Relays in RF usage UPDATE
From: jimlux@earthlink.net (Jim Lux)
Date: Thu Aug 14 01:20:30 2003
I'd also encourage anyone with interest in this sort of thing to take a look
at the XLZIZL spreadsheet from Dan, AC6LA
http://www.qsl.net/ac6la/xlzizl.html
Very cool.. handles every kind of transmission line, transformers, lumped
components, and calculates all you might want to know, as well as plotting
smith charts, etc.
Jim, W6RMK