[TowerTalk] AB-105 tower available

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AB-105 tower available
From: jackcolson@netsignia.net (Jack Colson)
Date: Sat Aug 16 10:13:00 2003
The estate of W3AU has two AB-105 towers available for taking them down and
hauling away.  One tower is 70' and the second is 130'.  The tower condition
ranges from fair to good.  The bolts are for the most part rusty.  Guy
wires, hardline and control cable are also included with the removal of the
towers.

These towers are located in West Central Florida near I-75.

Serious inquiries only please, I have a lot of other items to deal with as
well.

Please contact via email only.

73
Jack, W3TMZ