[TowerTalk] Texas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Texas
From: "Matt and Kerri" <mkjones21@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:00:48 -0500

Skip,

I came across your inquiry into tower building, etc. in Texas.  I am a
sister of a fellow Texan ham whom recently died.  He had constructed a 136
foot antenna in his back yard- His pride and joy!  He did extensive research
as to where he can legally construct his dream antenna.  He found that
Prosper, TX met his goals (45 mile north of Dallas).  More details about his
antenna can be found on his web page listed below .  His house, antenna
included, is currently up for sale.  Please respond if you are interested in
any more information.  We are hoping that a ham buys the house so that the
antenna can not only remain, but be appreciated.

www.dma.org/~millersg/ham.html
Sincerely,
Kerri Jones