[TowerTalk] Another tower reflector...Tower-pro@yahoogroups.com

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Another tower reflector...Tower-pro@yahoogroups.com
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 12:07:19 EDT
We have a wealth of antenna experience out there on this reflector, but for
those who want a bit more there is a group on Yahoo for the tower pros.
Sometimes, they get stuck on a thread calling names and fighting, but if you
can
wade through that, lots of the stuff is interesting and pretty informative.

The group has an archive of around 13000 messages and is open to anyone.
After subscribing to it for about a month, it makes me glad that I only climb
towers as part of my hobby and not for a living.

Bill K4XS