[TowerTalk] The Ham-Law Mailing List

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
From: "Al Crespo" <f5vhj@qsl.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 22:28:35 -0000
The Ham-Law Mailing list is not active.
I happened to come across the zoning regulations for a place called
Greenburgh, NY. It has 80,000 people, including four licensed hams.
It's zoning laws lump require any amateur radio antenna to secure a
special permit which requires a $5,000 escrow account to be set up along
with the application. It gets worst.
        In my opinion discussions about towers should include the issue
of how to get them up legally with being an outlaw.
        73,Al