Re: [TowerTalk] Good Service

To: WD4K <WD4K2@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Good Service
From: Joe Giacobello <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 11:44:49 -0400
I can certainly second the kudos for TenTec, Wireman and Craig. I've had no experience with the others.

73, Joe

WD4K wrote:

Considering the way a lot of people do business these days, exceptional
customer service needs to be recognized. I sent two ICE bandpass 419's for
recalibration, etc., and I received them back completely gone through and as
new. There was no invoice. I called to see about an invoice and what I heard
from Mike was no charge and a committment to their customers needs.
That made me think about all of the bad experiences we hear about (which we
should be made aware of), and few comments about the good guys who support
our hobby. So, for me personally, I would like to thank Mike @ ICE, Gerald
@Texas Towers, Craig @ Rotordoc, Dave @ Top Ten, The Wireman, Ten Tec, and
the guys at HRO Atlanta for all of the terrific dedication to good service
over the past years. Nice to know that after the sale, the support is just
as good as it is before they get the check cashed...what a unique concept :)
Tommy WD4K