[TowerTalk] Clohn 25G

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Clohn 25G
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:20:39 EDT
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    With the recent problems with Rohn G-series products, several companies
are jumping into the breach with compatible products. I know of two companies
who have announced Rohn clone parts and we might see more. Microflect, a big
deal commercial tower manufacturer, is one of the companies.

    The problem with new entries is that it's going to be tough to be price
competitive with the Rohn stuff. We're all interested in what's going to be
available and the pricing so stay tuned - it might be be exciting.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH