[TowerTalk] LM470 Coax Standoff arms

To: "Towertalk (E-mail)" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LM470 Coax Standoff arms
From: "Ken Fisher" <KFisher@schsa.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:50:50 -0700
I purchased a set of new standoff arms for the LM470, 4 section tower.  I
have always fabricated these myself
so I'm not familiar with the purchased type.  Does the short one go on top
and the longest on the bottom?
This would cause the coax to stay away from the tower but not come down
parallel but wider at the base.

If I reversed them and put the long on top and the short at the bottom the
arms don't match the offset of the sections
and the coax would never touch the other three on the way down.

Possibly I have the wrong arms? They were sent directly from Karl. Am
waiting for a reply from him.

Any ideas out there?  Tnx.  Ken  W6KF

Confidentiality Notice: This email is intended only for the person(s)
identified above. It contains information which may be privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under law. If you are not the intended recipient
of the email, you are hereby notified that you should not review the contents
of the email, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error,
please notify us immediately at Helpdesk@schsa.org.  Also, please either
forward the email to Helpdesk@schsa.org, or destroy it in such a way that it
cannot be accidentally redisclosed. Thank you