[TowerTalk] rotators

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rotators
From: "Wayne R. Hatfield" <ice@bayou.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:33:10 -0500
Wayne R Hatfield - KD5JJP

I would like to know if someone has a generic wiring diagram for a rotator with
nine wires coming out of the bottom. The color of my wires are - green, yellow,
brown, orange, white, red, black and 2 other black wires connected together.
This rotator is at least 30 years old,  the outside looks very good.  I am
thinking about opening it up and checking the inside but first I would like to
find out if someone has a diagram of the inside too. The only name I can find
on it is a  TRA 4. Someone have any suggestions? Thanks