[TowerTalk] Small loop (very small)

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Small loop (very small)
From: KC0QNB <kcoqnb@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:04:03 -0500
I bought a rdf loop sometime back for use in locating rfi sources.
I needed it the other day but it seemed "out of tune" and didn't detect well at all. Its a goldline loop (made for 11 meters) and has a trimcap on it a friend was playing with the trimcap and I think he detuned the thing, also I have another question about this antenna since it is a loop it is supposed to null brodside to the axis of the loop right?
If anyone can help maybe I can find my current rfi problem and have it fixed.