[TowerTalk] Rotor Question.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotor Question.
From: k2qmf@juno.com
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:49:13 -0400
Hello All,

I'm not sure if this is the correct reflector for
my question but here goes...

Can anyone tell me what is involved in replacing
the screw terminal board on the bottom of the
Ham-4 rotor???

Do I need to take the rotor apart and, if so, is there any
concern that things will fall out (like ball bearings)  as I
open the rotor???

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

73,  Ted  K2QMF

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!