Re: [TowerTalk] Site Grounding

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Site Grounding
From: "Chris BONDE" <ve7hcb@rac.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:44:28 -0700
Part of this thread was about using copper pipe and brazing it at the joints.

Question:  there is a copper pipe that can be bent, similar to conduit.  I
think that it
is just a softer alloy of copper.  I was thinking of using some of that pipe
with 2 right
angle bends, horizontal from the back of the shack out of the PVC (1.5in dia)
right
bend down to below ground level then another right bend away from the house to
box that would have a ground pipe and various wires attached to go out under
the
lawn and antenna.

Chris opr VE7HCB