[TowerTalk] Feed Line Entry

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Feed Line Entry
From: "Tom" <N4RS@iamotelephone.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:33:30 -0500
I have just bought a new house and am faced with decisions. Any and all input
would be appreciated. Trying to decide which way to bring the coax / feedline /
ground into the shack. ( One of the bedrooms )  It's like a new vehicle, you
don't want to drill any holes. My choices are to go through the floor, through
the wall or through the window. I'm thinking some kind of plexi glass box in
the window. I'm located in NW MO. where I understand the winters can be rather
harsh. I've been following the group since I moved here. There is a wealth of
information here, just have to ask..................Tom N4RS