Re: [TowerTalk] Need Manual

To: k8ze@charter.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need Manual
From: Don Havlicek <n8de@thepoint.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 16:13:42 -0500
Mike,
I don't have a manual, but I have the 14 element version of this KLM 2m yagi. Can measure elements if that would help.
Don
N8DE

Mike Switzer wrote:
I am going nuts (I know it is a very short walk there for me) trying to find
a manual for a 2 meter 16 element beam.  I used this antenna a long time ago
and was very happy with the performance.  I have found all the parts and
ordered the Type 2 insulators to replace the broken ones.  The manual I have
is for a 12 element version of this beam.  I have ordered some aluminum
tubing to replace the missing elements but lack the info on their length.  I
can guess and I am sure it would be OK but I thought (unauthorized thinking
will kill you) I would ask if anyone has the real manual for this antenna.

Model # Unkown . I have a manual for a KLM 144-148-12

# of elements is 16

has a sleeve balum that clips to the boom

4 driven elements

mike

K8ZE

k8ze@charter.net