[TowerTalk] 1/2" X 7' Elements Needed, Portland Or. Area

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 1/2" X 7' Elements Needed, Portland Or. Area
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:34:52 -0800
I am just in the process of assembling my used Cushcraft 2L 40. For some reason
the person that owned it before me cut, changed or damaged the end of each
element. They are now tooooo short... I was able to use the pieces for the
reflector in the driven element, but now have none for the reflector.

SO...I need 2 pieces of 1/2 inch aluminum tubing 7 feet long in the Portland
area. Used is fine.

Let me know

Thanks and 73!
Jim W7RY