Re: [TowerTalk] aluminum protecting compound.

To: <KC7VDA@keepandbeararms.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] aluminum protecting compound.
From: "Dave Hough, W7GK" <w7gk@qsl.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:11:36 -0800
Did you use Noalox or one of those componds? If you used it, did you happen to
apply it liberally?

Been there done that, once, and the result was what you're describing. Had to
use WD-40 and a coarse steel wool to get that gray crusty oxide off. When I
reapplied Noalox the second time it was just an extremely thin film.

Dave, W7GK
Elko, NV