Re: [TowerTalk] P.S.: Surge supression

To: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] P.S.: Surge supression
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 23:26:16 -0800
I have had pretty good luck by attaching ground radials
to my SPG panel where all the feedlines come in. This
seems to give the common-mode RF current coming
back down the feedline somwhere to go besides back
into my equipment. I have also used a common mode
choke between the SPG panel and the tuner, but it
wasn't as effective as the ground radials. YMMV