Re: [TowerTalk] Another Fulton Winch

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Another Fulton Winch
From: Bill Aycock <baycock@direcway.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 17:21:19 -0600

It's possible that there is a better winch from Fulton for this job. Several years ago I needed to replace the winch I got on a Rohn Fold-over, and contacted Fulton and some others. I found a 2000 pond winch with a hand-lever brake, for safety. It is model T-2005. I got it directly from the factory, but I don't remember the price. I am quite happy with it, and after several years of exposure, there is no rust. It is possible that the brake is an option, so check specifics with the source.
Bill