RE: [TowerTalk] Rohn

To: "Conrad Nasatka" <conco@paonline.com>,"Al Toothaker" <n6ta@arrl.net>, <Cqtestk4xs@aol.com>,<TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Rohn
From: "rdanyluk" <rdanyluk@telus.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:58:20 -0800
Isn't it strange that many Canadians have the same thoughts and experiences
about NAFTA -
'loud sucking sound' of jobs gone south. Don't blame the Canucks - our wages up
here are too high.
As discussed on other posts - the problem with Rohn isn't NAFTA or Canada  or
Mexico or China for that
matter but just bad management decisions over a long period of time - I don't
see  Trylon, U.S. Towers, or Delhi having any problems.
Best Wishes All,
Ralph - VE7AOP