RE: [TowerTalk] Rohn

To: <Cqtestk4xs@aol.com>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Rohn
From: "Steve Gehring" <stevekz9g@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:16:16 -0800
Hi Bill,

Look at it this way...as a group, we're all getting older and rather
crotchety.  Sometimes, we all spill
comments (from the heart) that would not be spoken out loud.

As for Rohn goes, I sincerely hope that a few of their product lines
continue under another company's
wise guidance; I know that I'd like a nice stick of 45G in my new Alaskan
backyard.

Steve, KZ9G
kz9g@arrl.net
***Soon to be in a great house in Wasilla, AK!!!