[TowerTalk] Heights towers

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Heights towers
From: "David J. Windisch" <davidw@copper.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:36:00 -0500
Thanks to all replying and expressing interest.

I'm in Cincinnati, OH

The package includes:

1. The tower, s/s bolts, locking nuts, and ro-shelf, less base rods (I used
1-1/4in threaded steel rods in 6 yards of 5-bag) available from either Home
Depot or Lowes.

2. 20-ft al mast, 2-in OD, 1.5-in ID

3. CC X7 5 yrs old, in air 2

4. most of a CC 40M rotatable dipole

5. CREATE rotator and control

6. most of a HyGain 2L 40M

7. around a hundred feet of rotator cable

8. lotsa coax

All is on or near the ground for inspection, and good to go for $2500.00
ono.

I had a stroke last spring (no sympathy, prayers only tks) and simply can
not work up the enthusiasm any more for anything past wires in the trees.

Got a ton of other stuff good for homebrewers too ..

Lemme know.  513-674-7202 eves eastern time.

Thanx, God bless, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to one and all.

 73, Dave, N3HE