RE: [BULK] - RE: [TowerTalk] Re: Hardware Question

To: 'Tom Wagner' <tfwagner@snet.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [BULK] - RE: [TowerTalk] Re: Hardware Question
From: Steve Katz <stevek@jmr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:10:17 -0800
The difference between the SP80 and SP120 is how fast they get hot.  The
SP120 heats to soldering temp in about three minutes, the SP80 takes a bit
longer.  You're right, it's the thermal mass that counts, not how many Watts
it takes to get the iron hot.  -WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill