[TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 13, Issue 2

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 13, Issue 2
From: Ron Tivey <n4gfo@fdn.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 11:41:16 +0000
Why not work something out with the horse rancher. I know a friend that had a problem when his neighbors stated to gang up on him playing tag team with the local anti-radio fanatics. His back yard was backed next to a farm that had been there since the little big horn. Turns out the old farmer use to be a ham during the big one (WWII) and allowed my friend to (rent) the 800 sqft patch that a free standing tower sat on. The neighbors and fanatics were SOL as the farmer had lived there for years and had sold the property that is now the housing development. Seems there were stipulations in the sales contract about the farmer and the use of his property that allow him to do just about anything he wanted. It can't hurt to ask?

Ron, N4GFO