Re: [TowerTalk] Interference questions dog broadband over power lines- t

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Interference questions dog broadband over power lines- twirp...
From: Mike Gilmer <n2mg1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:03:40 -0800 (PST)
I wrote them (I clicked the "Send feedback" link at
the bottom of the article) with my observations.  In
response I got a very nice response for a managing
editor (she's a ham no less) saying that they had
corrected the article's reference to the "Amateur"
Radio Relay League.  She also said she would forward
my email (which had my comments regarding the "tone"
of the article) to the author (the infoworld email
address supplied in the original post on towertalk was

incorrect).

73 Mike N2MG