Re: [TowerTalk] Orion OR-2300 Connector

To: Brent Childers <w5ww@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Orion OR-2300 Connector
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <nwtcc@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:11:10 -0600
Hi Brent:

I have a Orion 2800 rotator, and it didn't take long for the connector to go south - - probably my fault with less than adequate weather-proofing. However, per the advice of several on this list, I cut off this connector and used simple wire nuts to connect to the rotor cable - - same color matching. It's worked like a charm without any intermittent activity.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL