Re: [TowerTalk] GemQuad Info

To: Scott Waddell <ns5p@usa.com>, w1tjl@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] GemQuad Info
From: Jeff Chambers <jeffchambers@cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 17:30:42 -0700
Gentlemen,

I have the manual in a .pdf file. It's 7.18MB is size. I got this, and the antenna parts, from my father. He said to use #20 wire. I do not have the balun that is referenced on the balun page. It is a voltage balun, and I have received varied opinions on the use of this on on this antenna.

Just give me the word, and I will email it. Or, if you would prefer a hard copy, I can stuff one in the mailbox.

72,
Jeff  KK7MQ

Build a mile of road, you can travel a mile......
Build a mile of runway, you can travel the world!