[TowerTalk] A Stacked Sleeve Antenna For 144 Mhz

To: "Antennas" <antennas@mailman.qth.net>,"TowerTalk " <towertalk@contesting.com.>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A Stacked Sleeve Antenna For 144 Mhz
From: "tom.dixon" <tom.dixon@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 02:17:33 +1300
Good Morning to All Listees
I have the "Radio Hand Book 21st Edition" written by "William I Orr
W6SAI" on page 30.9 there is an antenna called "A Stacked Sleeve Antenna
For 144 Mhz" Please has anyone on the list built one or know of anyone
who has, who would be good enough to email me direct. I would like to
know if it is a good antenna to build.
Thanks for any replies that I may receive

Tom Dixon
zl2hgr@xtra.co.nz