[TowerTalk] One Man Tower / Versatower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] One Man Tower / Versatower
From: "Gavin Taylor GM0GAV" <gavin@hfdx.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:47:18 -0000
Versatower is an English product that was made by a company called Strumech.
I think production is now being continued by Francis & Lewis who are a big
commercial tower manufacturer. Versatowers have been around for many years,
they make free standing crankups up to 60ft and guyed crankups up to 120ft.

90% of G hams who have a tower will be using one of these, I think quite a
lot have  been sold into Europe also. I use a freestanding 60ft and hope to
add a 80ft guyed soon. Great product, but getting pretty expensive now.

73 Gavin
GM0GAV