Re: [TowerTalk] Ground crew

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground crew
From: "Tom Champlin" <w0hh@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:15:06 -0600
Gentlemen,

Being still intact as a male, I enjoyed the nude model with the tower. It
was not at all pornographic. This is the Internet which is on the telephone
line, we are not on the ham bands. Whether it was appropriate or not is
completely up to the list owner. You were warned it was R-rated and you had
to click a hyperlink to go to another place on the internet to see it. Jut
one opinion, and you know what opinions are like.

73, Tom W0HH