Re: [TowerTalk] Look at his response

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Look at his response
From: Zoran Brlecic <WA7AA@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:22:30 -0800

I'll consider the source.......anyone who would support sending pornographic
links into untold homes across the world where YOUNG HAMS can subscribe to
this reflector has no class.

As someone who grew up in Europe, I gotta tell you - I find this exchange fascinating. The funniest part is that there are non-US subscribers here who are probably wondering what is everyone getting all worked up about. Sometimes I wonder how some people managed to have children with all that offensive stuff around.

I think I'm skipping the Simpsons tonight - this is better than Reverend Lovejoy's wife.

73 .... WA7AA