Re: [TowerTalk] Log Periodic, or what?

To: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Log Periodic, or what?
From: jlberry@direcway.com
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:29:53 -0600
Lee, I'm heading toward that "past the prime" region myself. Today climbing is
not a problem, but I have to be realistic about 5 & 10 years down the hill.
Since my whole installation will be new I'm going to use a Hazer. If you have a
Rohn fixed tower you could add that pretty reasonably I think and solve the
climbing issue. I'm really leaning toward the SteppIR but confess that without
the Hazer I would have to overcome the same issues you're dealing with.

Jack - WE5ST