RE: [TowerTalk] RE: Ground Crew....A Different Perspective

To: <K8fu@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] RE: Ground Crew....A Different Perspective
From: "tom.dixon" <tom.dixon@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 21:02:19 +1300
And that url was ????

Tom Dixon
zl2hgr@xtra.co.nz

-----Original Message-----
From: towertalk-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:towertalk-bounces@contesting.com] On Behalf Of K8fu@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, 29 February 2004 5:19 p.m.
To: towertalk@contesting.com

While I realize this subject has been batted around more than a ping
pong
ball with a crack I wish to provide all readers with a different
perspective on
this issue.
I employed Bridget 2 yrs ago to erect 120' of Rohn 45G. She is a tenured

professor at M.I.T. with a Ph.D. in Electrical Sciences.
She feels she is trapped indoors during the school yr and the summer is
when
she spends almost all of her time outdoors enjoying the sun, getting a
tan to
stave off the pain of "Winter Whiteness". In this endeavor she feels she
can
accomplish her goals while enjoying the fruits of male companionship.
I found her to be very competent, reliable, and with a sincere concern
that I
would be pleased with the results of her tasks. I found her rates to be
most
reasonable considering all that she brought to the table.....So to
I would highly recommend her to anyone. Especially if you've become
bored
with many of your normal ham radio activities.

Froggy..............K8FU