[TowerTalk] Re: [SECC] FW: A Response From Johnny Isakson

To: "Roger Hackler" <rhackler@mindspring.com>,"Secc" <secc@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: [SECC] FW: A Response From Johnny Isakson
From: "David L. Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:59:10 -0500
Remember Mr. Isakson comes from a background in real estate sales.  He was
President of Northside Realty before running for office.  His nest egg is
from (and probably still) depends on real estate values.  He and others
ignore the fact that an amateur radio tower has never reduced property
values.  Its really an issue of control, sameness, and what they think is an
eyesore. Hopefully we will get a better response from other Representatives.

73 Dave K4JRB