Re: [TowerTalk] Static grounding protection-experience

To: "Barrie Smith" <barrie@centric.net>,"Carl007" <Carl007@comcast.net>, <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Static grounding protection-experience
From: "AA6DX" <aa6dx@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:33:38 -0800
Yes, and .. as I recall from the inquiring mind I had in my youth ... they
went from the metal chain, which created magnificent sparks .. which could
.. well, you get the scenario .. to a "belt" ... actually a rubberized belt
with metal wires in it.  Somebody who knows, help us out here!  Mark ..
AA6DX