[TowerTalk] [antenneX] BPL/PLC Protest Document

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] [antenneX] BPL/PLC Protest Document
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:31:44 EST
    FYI.

Cheers,
Steve      K7LXC

>>  * * * Public Service Announcement * * *

Folks:
Tom Cox, KT9OM has initiated and authored a very fine document in
protest to the movement toward BPL/PLC in the USA. It will be submitted
to the FCC for their consideration as part of their final determination
for widespread approval in the USA.

Thanks also go out to the many members on the antenna-discussion mail
list that made very useful suggestions for Tom to incorporate in his
final document. We have also heard about some experiences with this
issue from those already exposed to the use of power lines for broadband
propagation in Europe, which has helped in this effort.

We now have a 3rd revision of Tom's document just about ready to submit
to the FCC. I have now made this document available to all interested
parties who may like to review the document and submit more suggestions
of importance to consider.

If you have an opinion of substance that hasn't already been considered,
please let us know right away. It's now or never since the BPL/PLC has
gathered strong momentum toward implementation.

Our thanks to Tom's very fine effort on this important issue.

This 3rd revision can be accessed at:
http://download.antennex.com/docs/bplcomments3.pdf

For feedback, you may contact me at:
jack@antennex.com

...and Tom Cox at:
tomcox@iquest.net

It's probably more expedient to send your responses to both of us. We
need to submit this document as soon as possible as time is of the
essence.

Thanks for any other suggestions and participation!

Jack L. Stone
antenneX Online Magazine
http://www.antennex.com
jack@antennex.com

Knowledge is a valuable thing to possess and can be found in abundance
at antenneX Online Magazine...!

Subscribe & keep the issues to antenneX coming to stay on the leading
edge of antenna technology!
http://www.antennex.com/signup.htm >>