RE: [TowerTalk] yellow tubes

To: "'Craig Clark'" <jcclark@prexar.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] yellow tubes
From: "Larry Burke WI5A" <burkelj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 20:55:19 -0600
Craig.... You can purchase them from a supplier of utility poleline
hardware. There is probably more than one manufacturer, but the ones I am
familiar with are made by Preformed Line Products (same guys who make the
preforms that terminate guy cables). They are called "Guy Guards/Markers".
In Texas one vendor is Power Supply, Inc. I believe they have offices in
Austin, Beaumont and Houston and were very helpful when I ordered mine.

I have Catalog No. PG-5718 on my guys. They are yellow, 8ft long and in 1998
were $8.50 ea. They come in cartons of 25 but, fortunately, I was able to
buy them individually.