RE: [TowerTalk] crank up tower on roof question

To: "towerTalk" <towerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] crank up tower on roof question
From: "ED " <gg@qrz.cn>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:43:05 +0800
A Crespo!
thank you for your reply so soon!

my roof have half flat and half pitched,I can make a small base on roof ,now I
am using  military crank up mast.  but can not build big antenna on it ,so I
want to looking for
a tower to replace the mast.

maybe you can see the picture, this pic is my house and my antenna!

======= 2004-03-29 17:42:10:=======

>Ed,
>       Do you mean you want to buy, and then install a crank up on your
>roof?
>       What type of roof do you have, flat or pitched? Can you drill
>into it, etc?
>       73, Al

        致
礼!