Re: [TowerTalk] W4AN Silent Key

To: jim.wil@cox.net, kd4e@arrl.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] W4AN Silent Key
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 11:40:32 EDT
In a message dated 4/4/04 10:52:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time, jim.wil@cox.net
writes:

> That was nice of you to express your thoughts about Bill, Doc.
>
>  However, your inclusion of political comments were improper, yet give me
>  permission to say that President Bush

    Actually you don't have permission for your political diatribe. TowerTalk
- and in the bigger picture the ham radio hobby - is non-political.

    I don't object to someone's sig line - it's like seeing a bumper sticker
- a personal statement that can be ignored if I don't agree with it. OTOH
going out of your way to provoke a personal/political attack via personal email
is
totally inappropriate and rude - especially under the subject/guise of the
notice of the tragic death of one of our own.

    And Bill was only 42 years old. Much too early.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWERTALK ADMINISTRATOR