Re: [TowerTalk] WTB HBU or HBUTVRO Bracket(s)

To: rentwist@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] WTB HBU or HBUTVRO Bracket(s)
From: Bill Coleman <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 23:24:57 -0400

On Apr 12, 2004, at 3:41 PM, rentwist@comcast.net wrote:

Now, about brackets (and being more direct in my inquiry). I would like to purchase a HBUTVRO (preferred) and/or HBU bracket, new or used. Please state price and condition. The HBA/B/C series of brackets look a lot weaker than the HBU ones and thus my preference.

The HB25 series is plenty strong enough for your proposed installation.

Also, am I correct that the HBU and HBUTVRO brackets are adjustable (extra holes) for 25G, 45G and 55G??

25G and 45G, yes. I don't believe that Rohn recommends the use of brackets with 55G.

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901