Re: [TowerTalk] Top Ten Reasons

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Top Ten Reasons
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:45:01 EDT
In a message dated 4/27/04 6:27:31 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
Ttow1@charter.net writes:
Since some of you just won't follow the rules and I have to read your jabs
and digs aimed at our President....here are my top ten reasons NOT to
reelect Bush.
10. He did not give nuclear technology to North Korea
9.  He did not give ICBM missle technology to China
8.  He is not an adulterer
7.  He does not consider Yasser Arafat a terrorist and one of his closest
friends.
6.  He is not Americas first black President
5.  He did not bomb an aspirin factory
4.  He did not commit perjury
3.  He does know what the meaning of is ..is
2.  He does not live off of his wifes fortune
1!!!!!     He does not own a blue semen stained dress.

If he had done all of these things, I would vote for him...America needs
another embarassment in the White House.  Tommy WD4K
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
K7LXC....do we have rules against this kind of garbage?

Bill K4XS