Re: [TowerTalk] Trams and trolleys

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Trams and trolleys
From: "Terry" <terry@ab5k.net>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 19:48:42 -0500
Steve.

Thanks for the inputs.  I've used it both in the tram and a trolly mode.
There are pictures on the web site demonstrating a load above and a load
below the lines.  The big antennas like the 40M346 work better hung below as
you suggested.  I'll update the descriptions so that both techniques are
clearly documented on the site.