[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex HZE-354 tower info wanted

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex HZE-354 tower info wanted
From: "Charles Johnson" <k4zrj@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 16:34:31 -0400
Does anyone have information on a Tri-Ex model HZE-354 tower? This is a 3
section 54' motorized crankup. I'm looking for a manual, engineering
drawings, specs, base requirements, anything that I could use to help get a
permit. I have emailed Tashjian but no response as yet.

Also, does anyone know if a TailTwister (T2X) rotor will fit inside? There
is a rotor plate that is original to the tower welded inside the top section
about 4' from the top. Outside measurements of the bottom section are 21",
inside measurement of the top section is 11". These don't seem to be the
same as the current LM-354 towers.

Can anyone offer any info?

Thanks,
Charles, K4ZRJ