[TowerTalk] Planning Assistance Needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Planning Assistance Needed
From: "Todd Coulter" <coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 20:57:37 -0400
Alan,
   I also live in South Florida, in Broward county. I worked with Karl
Tashjian of Tashjian Towers (formerly Tri-Ex Towers) in getting a tower
for my area. I just put up a model WT-51 55 ft. crank-up, tiltover
tower. I am very pleased with the tower so far. Karl worked with me on
getting the Engineering drawings and calculations for the new Florida
Building code of 140 mph at 3 sec. We were able to get it certified in
the retracted position. I was able to use a Professional Engineer here
locally to stamp it for me. I would highly recommend contacting Karl in
reference to purchasing a tower. His web site is www.Tashtowers.com, and
his phone numbers are listed on the site. If you contact him please let
him know I sent you. If you have any more questions, or would like to
see the tower please feel free to contact me. Good luck with the tower
project.

73's

Todd Coulter

N4JRZ